APPLICATION DESIGN I / FINAL PROJECT


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL PROJECT: HIGH-FIDELITY APPLICATION DESIGN PROTOTYPE

Instructions
In this final project, we are assigned to create a high-fidelity prototype for our chosen mobile application. The prototype needs to showcase the final visual design of the application, together with its functionality and interactions that allow users to connect with it. Usability testing is an important step that must be completed after designing to enhance the low-fidelity prototype by gaining feedback from 3 users based on 3 different scenarios. 

Design Progress
Once I finished my Low-Fi prototype, I quickly proceeded to make the UI Kit to decide on what colour scheme and elements to use in performing my final prototype. Mr. Zeon used to share ColorZilla and WhatFont, which were Google Extensions that allowed me to pick the company theme colour and typography used from Moonlight Cake House's official website. Besides, I also used Muzli Colours to generate 2 side colours that can be used for some switches in my prototype. 

Comments